Type: Software Offering - Bundle Offering for individual deployment
Upkip tackles the problem of lack of connectivity between siloed systems and production resources, which leads to lack of actionable informatCauses of inefficiencies, which leads to prepetition of errors:
- Deviations between plan and execution, creating resource waste
- Key production environment parameters to reduce scrap
- CO2 emissions and compliance, leading to additional costs and possible sanctions
- Creating accurate and fast comprehensive management and operational reports, allowing compliance and real-time decision making
- Equipment remaining useful like, reducing operational cost and downtime
In order to do that the Upkip platform focuses on:
- Remote monitoring - extracting and aggregating all valuable data in one point of interaction from different data systems (ERP, MMS, SCADA etc.) and sorces, including sensors and machines.
- Creating a single digital layer within the production, a digital copy of the factory and its elements with predictive models and machine learning to support with decision making
- Asset management and productivity monitoring, including key manufacturing KPIs like OEE, OTD, Planned vs deviations, Machine conditions, Downtime management, Green effect etc.
Upkip helps manufacturers:
- Reduce costs by spotting inefficiencies in your process via root cause analysis
- Reduce costs by optimizing tool usage and scrap with machine learning
- Increase revenue by achieving more with the same resources and doubling capacity
- Achieve quality and reporting compliance both internally (operations and management level) and externally to customers and regulation bodies
- Be aware of real-time actions required
- Achieving maximum production potential through the construction of a cyber-physical system
- Reduced production costs by merging application services, creating a single digital production space and optimizing business processes.
- Lower CO2 emissions and achieve green compliance
IPR / Licence
ICB Digital AS
Metodi Amov, Business Development Director Zdravko Hristev